Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day Two: Hunger

My day improved slightly, only slightly, after lunchtime. I had my tiny salad for dinner, and a 750ml bottle of water to try and fill up the rest of my stomach. I am now drinking a cup of raspberry tea, which I would never normally do, and I probably won't do again, because it really doesn't have a patch of normal lovely caffeiney sugary tea.

I miss the things that I would normally allow myself if I was just on a normal eat-right diet, like tea and the odd biscuit or low-fat crisps. I wouldn't last much longer than a week if I had to continue denying myself completely. The amount of calories I had today was well less than a thousand, which no proper diet would ever really allow.

It's day two and I'm already moaning about missing food. I wouldn't last a week in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment