Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pear Kopparberg counts as pear juice right?

That's right. I lapsed. I am a terrible dieter, but anyone who knows me well could have told you this. I actually didn't go all out and inhale a 3-in-1 in 30 seconds so I don't feel too bad. I had juice for breakfast and another salad for lunch. And then people in college, those who must not be named, started talking about pints and pizza at about 6pm. And I gave into temptation. Well, the pint part, and not the pizza, which is something.

I was staaarving though. Juice is not a meal, I'm sorry Gwyneth. Maybe if my body was used to such little food then it would cope better, but it really isn't. I had a flapjack to fill me a little, which is hardly sinful - it didn't even have chocolate on it. And then....the pièce de résistance...a lovely cold pear Kopparberg on ice. So there. All I really did was sacrifice one juice meal in the name of oats and pears.

This is good for my brain. Tomorrow, I will awake with a new determination to see this out.

It was worth every sip.

No comments:

Post a Comment